Disclosure: This is a paid partnered post with Tangerine Bank.
School Your Finances Twitter Chat Details
Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Time: 8:00pm – 9:00pm ET
Host: Tangerine Bank @TangerineBank
Moderator: ShesConnected @ShesConnected
Prizes: $500 in gift cards (five (5) gift cards valued at $100 each)*
Rules & Regs: Click here
No RSVP needed
Twitter Chat Questions
- Did someone teach you about managing money? If so, how old were you?
- Tell us about your money management habits. Is there anything that you’d like to change about them?
- Is money a stressful topic for you/your family?
- Would you describe yourself as more of a saver or more of a spender? Has that changed over time?
- Do you have a plan in place to save regularly, or do you set aside money only when you find you have extra cash?
- Do you keep a budget? Why or why not?
- Do you have a clear sense of how needs differ from wants? Considering your past spending, have you been spending more on your needs or your wants?
- How do you feel about debt? If you’re currently paying off debt, what’s your repayment strategy?
- Are most of your purchases made with a credit card or a debit card? What leads you to choose one over the other?
- Would you say you’re taking full advantage of the rewards and benefits that come with your credit card(s)? What’s an example of that?
*No purchase. Runs 09/14 – 09/14. Cdn residents only (excluding QC), age of majority. 5 prizes available (ARV $100 CAD). Skill test question req’d. Full rules: https://bit.ly/3DULgKYTweet