Right now, it’s hard for all families to stay close – but it’s even harder for families of sick children, especially those who must travel far from home for medical treatment. Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) Canada families need you, now more than ever!
Until November 30th, a portion of proceeds from any order of fries you buy at a participating McDonald’s restaurants will support RMHC families with sick children in your community. Can’t make it to a restaurant? You can still get your fry fix at home by ordering McDelivery via Uber Eats, SkipTheDishes or DoorDash.
And don’t forget, all year long you can Round Up your order to the nearest dollar and help even more families in your community.
- Every fry order can make a meaningful difference for families with sick children in areas such as:
- Deliver the RMHC core mission of providing meals, accommodations and support for families
- Extra cleaning supplies to ensure enhanced health and safety procedures within Ronald McDonald Houses
- Every day, McDonald’s guests can support families with sick children in their community through the RMHC coin box and cashless donations at point-of-purchase. Additionally, a portion of the proceeds from every Happy Meal® and RMHC Cookie sold every day goes to RMHC
- Across Canada, there are 34 RMHC programs – including 16 Ronald McDonald Houses, 17 Ronald McDonald Family Rooms and 1 Ronald McDonald Care Mobile® supporting over 26,000 families with sick children each year
- Last year RMHC supported families from over 3,400 communities across Canada
- McDonald’s Canada is the founding and forever donor partner to RMHC Canada and has been there from the beginning, since the first Ronald McDonald House® opened in Toronto in 1981