How often do you misplace your keys?
How many times a day/week/month/year do you misplace your keys? If you don’t misplace your keys in your household does your wife, husband, sister or brother misplace them? Is there a reason that you misplace them? When you get home, do you have a spot you throw your keys in? I do. We have a dish in the living room where they are supposed to go once you come home. How about at the office? Do you place them in your purse or perhaps your desk.
Have you ever lost your keys?
I actually LOST my keys in a mall. Yes a mall! I was quite alarmed. Someone could just take my keys and drive away with my car. I didn’t want to go back to my car in case someone was actually following me. If they were following me and then they would know where to find my car. Now how would I explain to my husband that our car was stolen because I lost my keys in the mall! I would NEVER live that down.
Solution for Misplaced Keys
Our friends at Canadian Tire sent us a Tile Mate Bluetooth Tracker to test. We LOVE IT. If we misplace our keys, all we need to do is take out our smart phone and search for it. I wish I had that when I lost my keys in the mall.
- Tile Mate Bluetooth Tracker and easy-to-use app that finds everyday items in seconds, such as your phone, keys and wallet
- Tile Mate is designed with a small hole to easily attach to keys and other items making it perfect for quickly finding your items
- Can’t find your phone? Tile Mate works both ways! Simply double press the button on your Tile Mate to make your phone ring — even on silent
- The easy-to-use, free Tile app remembers the last time and place it saw your Tile, so if you left its somewhere, you’ll always know where to look
- Recommended for quickly and easily finding your lost or misplaced wallet, phone, purse, or keys
- Zero upkeep – no charging needed
- Works with Apple iOS and Android devices with Bluetooth 4.0
There is a great video right on the Canadian Tire site. Click here.
This product was sent to us for review by Canadian Tire. All opinions are our own.Tweet